- We will always aim to deliver your order within the stated time frame given to you when placing your order.
- If your order contains items that are perishable, the responsibility lies with the customer to ensure that the parcel is accepted on the day of delivery.
- If an attempt was made to deliver and failed due to nobody being present at the primary delivery address or if you re-arrange delivery of your goods with the courier then the responsibility and liability for the delay and or loss of goods lies our perishable items with the customer, in this respect no claim can be made against Kasa beeston.
- Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging
We kindly ask that you check the packaging for ingredients and allergen information before consumption.